Thursday 3 October 2013

Hello rainy day

Image found here.

I'm sat at the computer drinking soup and that makes me very happy.

Watching- Pretty much every video Gabrielle Aplin has ever uploaded to You Tube.
Listening to- Said videos. And the rain pattering on the roof.
Planning- How many blogs I can look at before I have to go back to school. It's none. I have to go in about ten minutes :(.
Thinking about- What a pretty day it is.
Loving- Autumn weather.
Stressing about- All the homework and coursework I need to catch up on.
Looking forward to- Eating cake later on.
Reading- Nothing in particular. I keep re-trying to read The Name Of The Wind. It's an amazing book, but I've found it difficult this time around. I'll keep trying.
Making me happy- My favourite season of the year.
Wishing- School wasn't always so stressful. Super-powers would be nice too.

I pretty much stole the idea for this post from http://www.indiejanephotography.com/ . In the future I'll probably tweak it to fit me, but right now I'm rushing. I hope the rest of your day is peaceful and happy.
Love, Shay. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment