Monday 18 November 2013

Brace yourself

I'm getting braces. I've known for a while that I've needed braces; I've been on the orthodontist waiting list for over a year. But I'm still really sad. Obviously I want straight teeth, and in the long run I know I'll regret it if I don't get them, but I'm still really nervous. I went to the orthodontist today where they did moulds of my mouth and then x-rays and stuff, and it was pretty uncomfortable. They were stretching my mouth here, there, and everywhere. I have to have them for 18-24 months, which kinda sucks. I also have to get four teeth out at the dentist, so overall this is no fun. I'm trying to look forward to the end and I don't even have braces yet! But I think the hardest thing is going to be the food; I was told that sweet treats such as delicioss cakes and cookies are out of bounds- how will I cope?! So to make the most of it I'm going to stuff my face each and every day (okay not really but I wish I could).
Sorry for the boring post, not much is going on right now.

Love, Shay. xo

P.S Have you seen this years John Lewis advert yet? I'm in love. When we first watched it me and my mum were tearing up. It's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment