Tuesday 5 November 2013

Please accept my heartfelt apologies

I am so so so so sorry for my over-a-week-long absence, but I promise I have a legitimate reason.

Because I don’t have my own laptop, most of my internet-ing is done on my phone. I don’t really like doing blog posts on my phone because I always have to come back to them later to edit. Because of this, the only chance I get to post is on the family computer. My dad’s currently doing a degree, so he’s on the computer any chance he gets, but, unfortunately for me, this means the only time I get to go on the computer is before he comes home from work or quite late at night. 


Does this adorable cat make up for it? (I'm not too sure where this picture's from, I think it was on Tumblr. If you know it'd be great if you could tell me)

I’m really really sorry for not posting sooner, but I feel like recently I'm always busy, and when I’m not I don’t have access to the computer. I’ll try to upload sooner in the future.
I feel like I sometimes have to force my blog posts and I hate that, so I’m going to start planning a lot more. I had really big ideas for this blog and I don’t want to my laziness or disorganisation stop that.
Anyway, I just want to apologise again.
Love Shay. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment