Monday 2 December 2013

December is here!

I can't believe it's December already! I love the end of the year, because it's great to be able to look back and feel happy about what you've done or accomplished. It's also a great time to plan for the future- you have a whole year ahead of you!

I've decided that 2014 is going to be a productive year for me. I've really just been coasting along and scraping by, but I feel like now's the time to get my head down in school and really work hard. I'm going to try and build up a collection of notebooks to help me plan and focus. I'm also going to start saving up my money instead of wasting it.

I really want to start a scrapbook for 2014. I love having visuals to look back over my year, and gathering them all in one place would be the best! Later on this month I'm going to set myself goals for 2014 and I really hope I can achieve them.

What do you hope to do in 2014?

Love, Shay. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment