Saturday 10 May 2014

Friday favourites: Instagram

I've found myself on Instagram a lot lately. I don't know if it's because I love looking at pretty photos or whether I just really like having a nosey in other people's lives, but either way I'm on it at least once a day.
It can be really inspirational (I know, clichéd) to see the kind of things other people do, the kind of photos they take. 

These are five of my favourite, uh.. Instagrammers? What's the word you'd give an instagram user? How am I supposed to know anyway?






My posts are probably going  to be very sporadic over the next few weeks (as if they aren't anyway) because I've got GCSEs to do and it's a bit terrifying, so I need to revise as much as possible. I'm not the only one this stressed, right?

Love, Shay. xo

P.S. You can follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment